MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Who kicked off the mini tour last night

in Detroit Michigan. Sounds like another magical event. Reports are starting to come in at thewho.com and found some vids already on utube. check this out........

Can't Explain
The Seeker
Getting in Tune
Fragments
Who Are You
Behind Blue Eyes
Tattoo!!!!!
Baba O'Riley
The Relay
Sister Disco!!!!!
Mike Post Theme
Eminence Front
5:15
Love Reign Over Me
My Generation
Won't Get Fooled Again


Encore:

Magic Bus
Pinball Wizard
Amazing Journey
Sparks
See Me, Feel Me
Tea For Theatre

scroll down on the blog page, i've posted a few vids!

10 comments:

Vallypee said...

Wow, Cheryl Ann!!! Thanks soo much. Just popped in to see how you are, and am really thrilled to see these links. Hope you are ok dear one!

Cheryl Ann said...

HI VALLYP!!!!!
It is always so nice to hear from you!! The boys are going to be doing 2 christmas shows in London, jus thought i'd throw it out there in case you could make a trip. More details on thewho.com. I've read that itis a thank you to the folks at who.com so i'm not sure if it is only avail to members or what?! I've got more but i think i'll visit you first... be there soon.

Vallypee said...

Hi Cheryl Ann, thanks indeed for the visit. It always makes me smile to see you there. I've popped back to see if you've any more news, but nothing further. Hope all's well, and I'm wondering why you are thinking of stopping blogging? I shall miss you a lot as you've become rather special to me, so I hope you stick around dear one. xxx

Stevie said...

hello beautiful you... just stopping in...
xo

Dale said...

Cheryl Ann!
Where are you?
I miss you.

xx

MargieCM said...

Hi Cheryl Ann - this is just a quick hello as I've been away so long and just wanted to check in with you. Will have to find time to sit and watch later.

Hw have things been for you lately? I see I'm not the only one whose been AWOL. Hope all is OK and simply busy. Life, eh?

Vallypee said...

I miss you too Cheryl Ann....it's been too long now...come back! xxxx

Cheryl Ann said...

i miss you all too! we are all sick :( it's been one thing after another and no end in sight :(
Love and good health wished to everyone!
***HUGS***

Stevie said...

get well darling...

MargieCM said...

Hi Cheryl Ann - how are you? Sounds like you've been laid low for a while, and I'm sorry to hear it. Come back soon.