MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Friday, August 08, 2008

a quicky...

we've had a communion
we made ginormous water balloons

amy and i want to adopt a new kitty my brother is nurturing since 3 weeks old but Daddy doesn't want to :(


Awwwwww......

I've got a pool party tomorrow for eight children, my 14th year anniversay next week, poker party to plan for 10 cigar smoking, beer drinking, rowdy guys who are going to swim and eat till weeeee hours of the morn (jus a lil jealous-no women and children invited:() school starts the week after that, amy's 9th birthday and so on an so on.....
I've been walking for a half hour every morn for a couple weeks and started a plan to quit smoking. I've been enjoying all the wild life i've found in my backyard-turtles, snakes, frogs, birds, a family of deer(mom,dad,two babies). Breath it in....soak it up....smile and laugh, life is too short! I am just having a good time!


12 comments:

Vallypee said...

Hi Cheryl Ann, great to see you so busy and enjoying life. You do seem to have an awful lot on, and that's a great way to be. That's a lovely picture of you with your man and Amy! I can see he's not tooo charmed about those kittens, though!

I hope the beer swilling party, Amy's birthday, your 14th anniversary and all the other events in your life go smoothly and with lots of fun too, sweertheart. Take care and enjoy it all to the full xxxx Vallypee

Cheryl Ann said...

okay, all the 8 years olds are gone. Whew! what am i, nuts?????:)
I think they had fun. I getting a bottle of wine and my favorite glass and sittin in the shade of my favorite tree....heaven......

Vallypee, you are a dear heart and i luv ya. Hope things are well for ya. I'll be popping over soon.

XOXO

MargieCM said...

What a fabulous, joyous post. It's lovely to see you relishing such moments, and you're looking great. You and Amy will need to work on the kitty question though, I can see!

Dale said...

You've been busy, Cheryl Ann!

How did you make out at the Poker Party? Hope you didn't get drank and smoked out of house and home!

Like Margie, I think you are looking great, too.

I'm so happy you are having such a good time.

Love
Dale

Cheryl Ann said...

Hiya margie and dale - lovely to "see" yous! Poker party scheduled for this weekend! I'm hoping we have an observatory somewhere not too far where Aim and i can gaze at the stars whilst the boys have fun....stay tuned...loads of stuff on the horizon for me, me thinks ?

Vallypee said...

How's life Cheryl Ann? Hoping you're still keeping busy and happy? xxx

Stevie said...

just reading your post made made smile darling Cheryl Ann!
things sound happy... you sound happy. and you DESERVE IT!
xoxo
S

Dale said...

Hi Cheryl Ann!

Hope all is well - you sound so much happier and contented.

Love
Dale

Dale said...

Wine?
Under a favourite tree?

I'm there!

MargieCM said...

Hope you're still having a good time Cheryl Ann ...

Vallypee said...

Hope all's still fine Cheryl Anne sweets?

gypsy noir said...

Awe the pictures are lovely! Amy looks like a lil princes...

And I love the kitty!!!..

How's the quiting fags going?..

xx