MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

5 days to take-off

The countdown has begun! Awww, who am i kiddin, we've been counting down since we knew we were going! We, (and i mean all 17 of us) are flying to Riveria Maya in Mexico this coming Sunday! My husband's parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary by gathering all of us in a tropical paradise.



Oh drat, that took too long, gotta run for now. I have a million and a half things to do in 5 days but i'll be back shortly. WUV & HUGS and big smiles!
I got some great pics to share from the anniversary party we had last Saturday.

7 comments:

Dale said...

That sounds like so much fun!

My Mum and Dad treated our family to a week in Fiji, no less, for their 50th.
They picked that location because it's their favourite stop-over between my younger brother's home in Australia and Canada.

Have fun! All 17 of you!!

Cheryl Ann said...

Fiji sounds amazing Dale! I bet that was a beautiful place to be.

well, i didn't get time to post any picies from the party but i'll do that plus put up ones from our trip when we get back. Gosh, I'm so excited about this trip!! I can't wait to walk barefoot in the sand, play in the waves, drink, laugh, have new adventures, watch all the kids together in a tropical paradise! Ahhhh, just a few more hours to go now. I will miss being in touch with you all but be good till i get back or make sure i get the stories at least!!!
XO cherylann

Vallypee said...

Cheryl!! What a fabulous idea! I can well imagine that you can't wait! That sounds terrific. Please please bring back loads of pictures so that we can see what it was all like. Have heaps and stax of fun, sweetheart. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back. xox

Cheryl Ann said...

Vally, aren't you away from home now too? I hope your journey is terrific as well with loads of stories to share! XO wuv & huddles

Vallypee said...

I'm back now. It wasn't a long visit...just needed to do my Mum thing and see my baby. Home again, but with lots of pics too.. wuv n huddles back xxx

MargieCM said...

Oh wow, what a fantastic idea! I hope you have a wonderful time, and get to catch up with some great people. Have a fabulous stay in paradise Cheryl Ann - you deserve it.

Dale said...

You'll be there now! Wiggling your happy toes in the sand...